Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hasta la vista, baby.


Some things are best left unsaid... I'm one of those things!......

I will be not be updating this weblog for next couple of months . some things on my personal and professional life need my undiverted attention , some issues to be sorted, some stuff to be cleared, so that I am able to think straight . I hope my readers will stay with me . I will be back when I will have something to say . Till than Take care !!

Hasta la vista, baby.



PS: you can reach me at pacificleo-AT-Gmail.com . I will be publishing Byte sized details of my day to day life on my Twitter Page . You can read them at

http://twitter.com/pacificleo

if you don't know (or understand ) Twitter . I suggest you see this video from guys at CommonCraft .


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude we will be waiting4you to back in action with BANG..............

All the best.

Prashant Singh said...

Thanks Mahesh .

Anonymous said...

Its wonderful to see you writing soo many good things after those lovely poems.... Its all fantabulous :)

God Bless You Always

Prashant Singh said...

@Guess Who : Thanks , I doubt if god read my blog

the who said...

Once upon a time i decided to not take my CAT exam to prove a point. A point did get proved. That i did not do justice to myself. I don't have a right to say this but as a reader that wishes well something in me hopes that this space be sparked again. After all, isn't it more than just a blog??
Good luck..

Prashant Singh said...

@The Who :Its a lot more than just a blog . I will try. Thanks :)